Ayesha Hilton is the CEO of Blossom Success, an Amazon Bestselling Author, and mother of two.
Blossom Success provides strategic consulting to small businesses with a focus on what she identifies as the Four Pillars of Business Freedom: Planning, Systematizing, Automating & Outsourcing. She has a team of highly skilled and hardworking virtual assistants based in the Philippines.
Ayesha has had a love of writing since early childhood. She has utilized her writing skills throughout her career before becoming a published author.
Here books include:
- Who Gets the Farm: a practical guide to farm succession planning
- Fast Book Writing: how to write a book in 30 days or less
- Mandala Coloring Books & Journals
Ayesha has also contributed as a co-author to several other books including:
- Romance Your Tribe Online: Client Attraction in Action
- Secrets of Success: unlocking the secrets of a successful life
- Superwoman Myths: Breaking the code of silence and speaking up your truth
- Chocolate & Diamonds for the Woman’s Soul: A Collection of Heartwarming Stories of Resilience and Grace
- 365 Ways to Communicate with Your Soul
Ayesha has a couple of books in the pipeline, including one on breast reduction surgery.