Ayesha Hilton was also invited to participate in a number of compilation books where shecould contribute as a co-author. These were interesting experiences and each had their different challenges. There is great value in being a co-author – you can write your contribution quickly, you’re exposed to a different audience, and you network with a range of other people you might not ordinary get to engage with. And it is far easier to make the book a successful if there is a team of your promoting it – which is what happened with Superwoman Myths and we were able to make it an Amazon Bestseller.
Ayesha contributed as a co-author in these books:
- Romance Your Tribe Online: Client Attraction in Action (an Amazon Bestseller)
- Secrets of Success: unlocking the secrets of a successful life
- Superwoman Myths: Breaking the code of silence and speaking up your truth (an Amazon Bestseller)
- Chocolates & Diamonds for the Woman’s Soul (an Amazon Bestseller)
- 365 Ways to Communicate with Your Soul (an Amazon Bestseller)